- English Language Learning
- Building knowledge and experience in the four domains of language learning: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- All instruction is in English, with the use of various techniques to make the content comprehensible.
- Children working in small groups with other language learners with similar needs.
- Collaboration with the classroom teacher so that children acquire the vocabulary and learn the language structures necessary to understand the instruction in the whole class environment.
- Honoring and respecting various cultures and languages by drawing upon students’ prior experiences.
Aquadale 704-961-5600 ext. 5659